ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
The CGP is a public-private partnership between Cradle Fund and Proficeo where Cradle are the Programme Owners and administrators and Proficeo are the architects and designers who conduct programme implementation.
It is a market driven programme intended to bring together key players in the entrepreneurial ecosystem to nurture existing entrepreneurs to grow their businesses to greater heights via coaching. It is designed to provide entrepreneurs with the tools and ‘show-how’ to implement strategies and plans during commercialisation and growth stages.
For Season 1, 2 and 3 (2011-2015) only technology-based entrepreneurs were eligible to apply. From 2016 onwards, we intend to open up participation to other selected industry sectors provided the companies are registered in Malaysia, where 51% of the company is Malaysian owned and the primary base of operations is in Malaysia. Additionally, the primary applicant must be Malaysian, aged 18 years and above and residing in Malaysia for the duration of the programme.
No. Applicants will be selected for the most appropriate sub-programme following review of their application forms and an interview process. There are 3 different sub- programmes in the CGP and the content for each sub-programme is customised for needs of the companies in the appropriate stage. They are the Go2Market™ Programme, the Go4Growth™ Programme and GoGlobal™ Programme.
The cost of participating in the CGP is RM25,000 (Twenty Five Thousand Ringgit Malaysia) per company. However, as at 2015 the programme is still fully subsidised by the Ministry of Finance. Terms and conditions apply.
The duration of the Programme is 12 months. However, we understand that you are busy running your business and therefore the minimum commitment required from you is 2 days a month. We will provide you a schedule of coaching dates in advance, so that you can plan ahead.
CGP accepts applications from high growth companies from the following industry sectors:
- Fashion and Creative Sectors
- Internet Based Business
- Green/Clean Technology
- Advanced Electronics
- Engineering Technology
- Mobile Apps
- Internet of Things (IOT)
- Big Data
- Consumer Tech
- eCommerce and Online Sales
- Only coaching programme in Malaysia designed for Scaleups.
- Content of coaching is customised based on your stage of growth.
- Individualised face-to-face coaching with 2 dedicated coaches for 12 Months.
- High performers will be invited to participate in the “Investment Readiness Programme”.
- Formation of Close-Knit Peer and Alumni groups of, currently, 360+ companies.
- Business Clinics, Market Access and Agency Dialogues to support entrepreneurs.
- Experience Sharing events to learn from seasoned entrepreneurs.
- Currently, fully subsidised by Ministry of Finance. No equity taken.
The coaches are experienced Entrepreneurs, Industry Experts, Senior Management from multinationals and GLCs and Investors.
All applications must be submitted in English. If you are unable to complete your application in English, we advise you to get somebody to assist you.