This section provides the additional question received during the Live session that panel speakers didn't get to address
For start-ups with no track record, you may want to apply to various accelerator programmes available for example WatchTower & Friends (WTF), 1337 Ventures (who is coming up with a fully online programme), Cyberview Living Lab, and MaGIC GAP etc. At the moment Cradle focuses on only startup in commercialization stage.
Different agencies/financial institutions require different type of paperwork and there are numerous examples available on the internet. As for Cradle, we accept application via pitch deck and a very simple online pitch form. We also include guideline for creating the pitch deck. Inside the pitch deck you will need to furnish information on your technology, solution, business model, market segmentation and management team. There are also examples on how to prepare your pitch deck available online.
- MOSTI eDana Fund – https://www.mosti.gov.my/web/dana-geran/dana-rnd/
- Dana Kolaborasi Antarabangsa (ICF) MOSTI – https://www.mosti.gov.my/web/dana-geran/dana-kolaborasi-antarabangsa-icf/
- Cradle Fund Sdn Bhd (Cradle) – https://www.cradle.com.my/
- MAVCAP – http://www.mavcap.com/
- SUPERB – http://www.teraju.gov.my/skim-usahawan-permulaan-bumiputera-2/#1
- Product Development:
- SUPERB by Teraju – http://www.teraju.gov.my/skim-usahawan-permulaan-bumiputera-2/#1
- Platcom Ventures – http://www.platcomventures.com/
- Green Tech Funding:
- Agencies under MOSTI (Depending on stage)